Lunch Menu/My School Bucks





County Line Elementary School Breakfast/Lunch Prices


A copy of the charge policy shall be sent home with each student at the beginning of the school year. The charge policy shall also be included in handbooks and/or online portals.

Breakfast is served at no cost to all Barrow County students. School lunch meals should be paid for in advance or at time of purchase.


Payments may be made with cash or check at the register. Secure online payments may be made with a debit or credit card with an online meal pay service found at a link on the School Nutrition Website.

If necessary, a student lunch may be charged. All charges must be paid as soon as possible. Students with a negative balance are not allowed to purchase Ala Carte items or extra food items in the cafeteria.


A charge notice will be sent to parents weekly via the following method - email, text or letter. Principals will also be notified of charged meal balances.


Barrow County does not participate in an alternate meal. Barrow County does not take-away student trays.


Families must re-apply each school year for free and reduced price meal benefits. Applications are available at each school, on the Barrow County Schools website, and online. All information provided is confidential.


Students with unpaid meal charges may be denied participation in special events or activities (field days, non-instructional field trips, Prom/dances, graduation activities, and/or purchasing parking passes) if deemed necessary, Report cards will not be distributed until outstanding balance is paid.


Principals will aid in the collection of outstanding balances.



USDA Non-discrimination Statement


Haga clic aquí para vincular a la traducción al español [Spanish]

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.