Mission: To develop lifelong learners in an environment of mutual respect
Vision: To facilitate the development of young learners into role model students
Motto: Role Model Students + Role Model Staff = Role Model School
1. Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
2. Students learning needs should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
3. Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
4. Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
5. A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
6. Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
7. A student’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
8. The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative is our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
9. Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
RMS Fast Facts:
Mascot: The Dog Pack
School Colors: Red & White
Enrollment: 6th-8th Grade, Approx. 850 students
Feeder Schools: Bramlett & County Line Elementary
Cluster: Winder-Barrow High School
Classes: 7:30am - 2:15pm
Office Hours: 7:00am - 3:30pm
364 W. Candler St., Winder, GA 30680
364 W Candler St., Winder GA 30680 | 770-867-8181 | Fax: 770-868-1215 | Contact Webmaster