Greetings students and parents! I'm so glad to share my classroom with you.
Just to give you a little background on my experience:
- I studied at the University of Georgia earning a Bachelor's Degree in English in 1996.
- I spent time in the work force doing various jobs, but realized I wanted something more.
- I returned to the University of Georgia to obtain teacher certification in 2002 - completing my student teaching at Winder-Barrow High School.
- In 2003, I came to teach at Apalachee High School and I've been a Wildcat ever since!
- I have two beautiful daughters, Ava & Maisy, and a wonderful husband, Jon.
- I enjoy paddle boarding, reading Agatha Christie novels, and Brooklyn 99.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.