Share your thoughts about plans for the 2023-2024 school year! Don't miss our upcoming planning meeting. During this meeting, we will go over relevant information such as funding, school data, and needs assessment. You will be able to provide feedback and ask questions. All feedback and comments will be taken into consideration during summer planning.
Why is it important for you to attend?
Attending this meeting provides families with the opportunity to become part of the planning process for the upcoming school year.
DATE & TIME:
- March 23 at 6 p.m.
During the meeting, we will conduct a needs assessment to help the school and the district develop budget priorities and plans for the following programs:
- Title I-A (Academic achievement of disadvantaged students)
- Title I School Improvement Plan
- Title I Parent Involvement Plan
- Title I Parent-School Compact
- Title I-C (Migrant Education Program)
- Title II-A (Teacher, Paraprofessional, and Principal Quality)
- Title III (English Learner and Immigrant Student Achievement)
- Title IV-A (Student Support and Academic Enrichment)
- Title IX-A (McKinney-Vento Education for Homeless Children and Youth)