- Students may only enter ONE project. Projects may be submitted from an individual or up to two team members. Individual and teams of two compete against each other.
- Students may enter ONE project plus participate in the Programming Challenge.
- Projects are designed and created by students. Some adult guidance is allowed, but it must be clear that work entered by students was done by the students. Judges will expect students to demonstrate that the work is their own.
- Read the category descriptions before you select your project category. No changes will be made after the project category has been confirmed. After that time, projects will be judged based on the category for which they registered. Changes in category WILL NOT be made for any reason. Projects will be judged by the category under which they were submitted.
- Students unable to present their projects, even due to illness, may NOT use "proxies" unless they are part of the original, registered team representing a project.
- Students will create a 10 - 12 minute video presentation of their project for the judges. Click HERE to view more information.
If you have already registered, completed your project and your project video, then click HERE to read how to submit it for judging.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.