Students may park in the school parking lots under the following conditions:
- Possession of a valid Georgia Driver’s License
- Proof of adequate insurance coverage of vehicle
- Agreement to park in the assigned parking area only
- Assuming liability for damage to property
- Vehicle must be left alone during the school day
- Parking decal must be purchased (for $50.00 either at open house or from the front office after school starts) and displayed in the prescribed manner. Failure to observe these regulations will lead to temporary or permanent loss of parking privileges. Cars may also be towed if in violation of parking rules. Vehicles parked on AHS are on private property and are therefore subject to search and seizure. Parking is a privilege, not a right, and will be removed if rules and regulations are not followed, including chronic tardiness.
Parking permits can be purchased in the Front Office for Juniors and Seniors. Make sure you bring $50, current proof of insurance and license. Also, don’t forget the application requires a parent signature.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.