Students may park in the school parking lots under the following conditions:
- Possession of a valid Georgia Driver’s License
- Proof of adequate insurance coverage of vehicle
- Agreement to park in the assigned parking area only
- Assuming liability for damage to property
- Vehicle must be left alone during the school day
- Parking decal must be purchased (for $50.00 either at open house or from the front office after school starts) and displayed in the prescribed manner.
Failure to observe these regulations will lead to temporary or permanent loss of parking privileges. Cars may also be towed if in violation of parking rules. Vehicles parked on AHS are on private property and are therefore subject to search and seizure.
Parking is a privilege, not a right, and will be removed if rules and regulations are not followed, including chronic tardiness.
- If your student is driving faster than 15MPH on campus at any time or driving recklessly in the parking lot, or perhaps not paying attention to the administration and/or other teachers monitoring the parking lot, that privilege will be revoked.
- If a student driver is regularly tardy without alerting the school, that privilege will be revoked.
- If a student driver is gathering with friends before or after school, making it difficult for us to transition to the school day or to our after school events, the parking privilege will be revoked.
We will make sure students are aware of their first warning and then revoke the privilege should further inappropriate behavior continue. There are no refunds for student parking. As an upperclassman, student drivers are responsible for their behavior in the parking lot.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.