MISSION: “TO MOTIVATE YOUNG PEOPLE TO BE BETTER CITIZENS”
- Build your capacity for life long learning.
- Communicate using verbal, non-verbal, visual, and written techniques.
- Take responsibility for your actions and choices.
- Do your share as a good citizen in your school, community, country, and the world.
- Treat self and others with respect.
- Apply critical thinking techniques.
- To develop leadership traits and a sense of responsibility in yourself and to your school, your community, and the JROTC battalion.
- To develop and improve your qualities of citizenship, proper conduct, and manners – Walk the Wildcat Walk: Respect Yourself, Your Peers, Your Faculty, Your Education, and Your Facility.
- To plan and prepare yourself morally, mentally, and physically to take your place in society after graduation from high school and to be able to contribute to the betterment of our society.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.