“TO MOTIVATE YOUNG PEOPLE TO BE BETTER CITIZENS”
The Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) Program prepares High School Cadets for responsible leadership roles while making them aware of their rights, responsibilities, and privileges as an American Citizen. The program is a stimulus for promoting life skills while focusing on graduation from high school and provides instruction and rewarding opportunities, which will benefit the Cadet, community, and nation. The JROTC Department has instruction in Leadership Techniques, Citizenship, Effective Communications, Land Navigation, Marksmanship, American Military History, and Physical Fitness.
- Build your capacity for life long learning.
- Communicate using verbal, non-verbal, visual, and written techniques.
- Take responsibility for your actions and choices.
- Do your share as a good citizen in your school, community, country, and the world.
- Treat self and others with respect.
- Apply critical thinking techniques.
- To develop leadership traits and a sense of responsibility in yourself and to your school, your community, and the JROTC battalion.
- To develop and improve your qualities of citizenship, proper conduct, and manners – Walk the Wildcat Walk: Respect Yourself, Your Peers, Your Faculty, Your Education, and Your Facility.
- To plan and prepare yourself morally, mentally, and physically to take your place in society after graduation from high school and to be able to contribute to the betterment of our society.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.