The Barrow County School System Technology Competition is affiliated with the Northeast Georgia RESA Student Technology Competition and the Georgia Student Technology Competition. Their vision is to challenge and empower students to be leaders in the digital age through a statewide competition. Our competition is open to all BCSS students in grades 3-12.
The 2nd Annual Barrow Student Technology Competition was held in December 2021. 160 students competed as individuals or in teams of 2 and submitted 131 projects in 15 categories. Below is a list of those students who received awards. The 33 first place projects will advance to the Georgia Student Technology Competition.
2021-2022 TIMELINE INFORMATION
- August 16 - Student Registration Opens
- September 7 - Student Registration Closes (Extended from Sept. 2nd)
- October 25 - Project Submission Window Opens
- November 9 - Project Submission Window Closes (Extended from Nov. 5th)
- December 9 - Barrow STC Winners Announced
- January & February 2022 - Barrow STC Winners Make Project Improvements
- February 21 - Deadline for Barrow STC winners to submit projects to the Georgia STC.
- March 2022 - Georgia STC State Winners Announced
Don’t miss your opportunity! Registration for this year’s Student Technolog...
Congratulations to 8 students awarded state-level honors at the recent Georgia Student Technology Competition
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.