Updating STUDENT INFORMATION
You can make sure your contact and student's information is accurate through our Family Update Website. It eliminates the need for families to complete duplicate paperwork at the beginning of each school year. You will also be able to apply these updates to all of your children at one time.
As soon as the changes are made on the Family Update website, and you have confirmed the new updated information is accurate, BCSS will update the changes in Infinite Campus, our Student Information System.
You will be required to enter a username and password. This is based on your YOUNGEST enrolled child’s student identification number.
- Username = Your youngest enrolled child’s 5 digit student ID (child’s lunch number)
- Password = Your youngest enrolled child’s FirstNameInitial.LastNameInitial.Date of Birth
EXAMPLE: J.J.02241995 (Use all uppercase letters.)
If you do not know your youngest students 5 digit ID:
- Ask your child what their student ID is. They give it each time they get a meal from the cafeteria.
- Find it on the Parent Portal. If you are already a Parent Portal User, you will find the information here. If you need to get a Parent Portal account, this sign up information will help.
- Contact your youngest child’s school and speak with the Registrar.
For students currently enrolled in BCSS who’ve moved within the county and just need to update their address, or if the address change involves a transfer to another Barrow county school, please complete the forms linked below and follow the steps to upload current proof of residency and photo ID. Please check our list of acceptable proof (Prueba de Domicilio) to avoid a delay in updating your information.
New registrations and returning students (to Barrow) need to follow the steps through this pre-registration site.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.