Assessment & Data Services
Data Services ensures student data is accurate, confidential, and used to support learning and works to build overall student well-being and academic growth through academic research and analysis.
The Barrow County School System (BCSS) defines assessment as tasks designed to measure what students know and are able to do. Teachers use assessment in their classrooms daily. Tests, one of many forms of assessment, are formal instruments designed to access a student's skill or mastery of standards.
During Standardized tests, security measures are taken to protect the integrity of the test. If you would like more information on how tests are secured, please contact Jennie Persinger at 770-867-4527.
- Assessments Administered in Barrow County
- Barrow 2023-24 Assessment Calendar
- BCSS District Profile/Report Card Special Education
- College and Career Ready Performance Index (CCRPI)
- FY23 Student Disciplinary and Placement Actions Report
- Georgia Department of Education
- GOSA School Report Cards
- MAP Growth Information
- Testing Tips for Students and Parents
- Types of Assessments
Registration and Student Information Contacts
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.