Dual Enrollment is a program that provides funding for students enrolled at eligible high schools to take approved college-level coursework for credit toward both high school and college graduation requirements. It covers the costs of tuition, mandatory fees, and required textbooks. It's a great way for students to get a jump-start on their college coursework.
- BCSS Application Process
- Georgia Department of Education Dual Enrollment Brochure for Families - English | Spanish
- GAfutures Dual Enrollment Information
- Summer Semester Dual Enrollment Information
- End-of-Course Requirements
- Dual Enrollment Regulations - A description of Dual Enrollment as created in accordance with the Dual Enrollment Act, Official Code of Georgia Annotated (O.C.G.A.) §20-2-161, et seq.
- Financial Literacy - Information about the cost of college and borrowing.
There are numerous colleges that participate in Dual Enrollment. These are just a few.
- Lanier Technical College Viewbook
- Georgia Gwinnett College
- University of Georgia
- University of North Georgia
- University of North Georgia Dual Enrollment Application Process and FAQ
- Athens Technical College
View a complete list of participating colleges and universities.
Dual Enrollment News
Our first episode highlights the Dual Enrollment Program at BCSS.
Attendance is required for all first-time Dual Enrollment students at Sims Academy/Lani...
Beginning Fall Semester 2023, all new and returning dual enrollment students at Lanier ...
Fall Dual Enrollment Students: Don't miss an IN-PERSON orientation to get important information, questions answered, and a tour of the campus!
Dual Enrollment ContactS
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.