Dual Enrollment is a program that provides funding for students enrolled at eligible high schools to take approved college-level coursework for credit toward both high school and college graduation requirements. It covers the costs of tuition, mandatory fees, and required textbooks. It's a great way for students to get a jump-start on their college coursework.
Fall Dual Enrollment Students: Don't miss an IN-PERSON orientation to get important information, questions answered, and a tour of the campus!
Below is information you may find helpful during the 2023 summer semester. If you need ...
Lanier Tech is offering a Study Skills and Time Management Online Workshop this su...
There are important upcoming changes to the Barrow County School System’s dual en...
- BCSS Application Process
- Georgia Department of Education Dual Enrollment Brochure for Families - English | Spanish
- GAfutures Dual Enrollment Information
- Summer Semester Dual Enrollment Information
- End-of-Course Requirements
- Dual Enrollment Regulations - A description of Dual Enrollment as created in accordance with the Dual Enrollment Act, Official Code of Georgia Annotated (O.C.G.A.) §20-2-161, et seq.
- Financial Literacy - Information about the cost of college and borrowing.
Accelerated Career Diploma (formerly Option B) - Earn a high school diploma and a college Associate Degree, Technical Diploma or Technical Certificates of Credit at the same time.
Study Guides for ACT, SAT, ASSET, and Acculpacer Exams
There are numerous colleges that participate in Dual Enrollment. These are just a few.
- Lanier Technical College Viewbook
- Georgia Gwinnett College
- University of Georgia
- University of North Georgia
- University of North Georgia Dual Enrollment Application Process and FAQ
- Athens Technical College
View a complete list of participating colleges and universities.
Dual Enrollment Presentation
Dual Enrollment Contact
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.