District Connect Partners
District Connect Partners are local businesses or organizations that partner with the school district to support students and families across the county, in areas such as literacy, math, health and wellness, or other enrichment programs. Any promoted message or offer should provide inherent value to our students, families, and staff.
A District Connect Partner has an opportunity to share their message with BCSS families and staff. They will be given the opportunity to include an image and link in BCSS bi-monthly district communication email newsletters. (Please note that promotional messages should be available to all staff and all families. We do not segment our emails.)
Messages will take the format of a banner ad, sized 300x300 pixels, that can link to the partner’s website for more information or sign-up. BCSS currently sends out two district emails most months:
- Board Briefs is sent out on the first Tuesday of each month, following the evening Board of Education meeting, all 12 months.
- BOLD Moments is sent out on the third Tuesday of each month in the morning, August through May.
There will be no more than two District Connect Partner messages featured in each of our monthly emails. District Connect Partners will be provided up to two emails per semester (max 4x per school year), based on space availability.
Currently, BCSS sends email newsletters to about 13,000 families and staff. Please note our newsletters will not be segmented – they go to ALL BCSS staff and families.
District Connect Partnerships are valid for one school year (August-July). Partnerships will need to be renewed/resubmitted each year.
Criteria to Apply:
- Promoted messages will clearly identify the enrichment opportunity benefiting students, families, or staff.
- Fundraising events are not eligible.
- The application form below must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the district email they wish to be included in. Once your application is approved, an annual schedule for messages will be developed.
- District Connect Partners must include a website URL that links to more information. Social media links may not be utilized.
- Partners must submit the (1) 300x300 pixel PNG image and (2) website URL link at least 2 weeks prior to the email it will be scheduled for.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.