The Barrow County School System (BCSS) defines assessment as tasks designed to measure what students know and are able to do. Teachers use assessment in their classrooms daily. Tests, one of many forms of assessment, are formal instruments designed to access a student's skill or mastery of standards.
During Standardized tests, security measures are taken to protect the integrity of the test. If you would like more information on how tests are secured, please contact Jennie Persinger at 770-867-4527.
- Assessments Administered in Barrow County
- Assessment Inventory Project
- Barrow 2020-2021 Assessment Calendar
- BCSS District Profile/Report Card Special Education
- College and Career Ready Performance Index (CCRPI)
- Georgia Department of Education
- MAP Growth Information
- Testing Tips for Students and Parents
- Information Technology
- Learning Supports
- School Safety
- Student & Data Services
- Student Records
- Support Services Contacts
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.