School Counseling Services
School counselors are certified educators with a minimum of a master's degree in school counseling, making them exceptionally qualified to address all students’ academic, career and social/emotional development through a variety of ways that promotes and enhances student success.
School counselors are vital members of the education team and maximize student success by helping all students apply academic achievement strategies, manage emotions and apply interpersonal skills, and plan for postsecondary options (higher education, military, and workforce).
Counseling services include:
- Individual student academic planning, goal setting, decision making
- Classroom lessons (social/emotional, academic and career)
- Group counseling
- Short-term individual counseling to students
- Referrals for long-term support
- Career Planning
- Transition Planning
- Collaboration with families, teachers, community for student success
We encourage our Barrow Bold families to reach out to their student’s school counselor with questions or if additional support is needed beyond the scope of the classroom.
Counseling Services Contact
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.