System Operations is strategically organized into four functions to best support the Barrow County School District. Each of these functions operates with a shared vision to exceed expectation and be respected for the quality of our work and the excellence of our people.
Four Division Functions
Construction continues on the additional academic building at the Barrow Arts and Scien...
Construction on the addition ("BASA II") on the Barrow Arts and Sciences Acad...
Recent Construction Projects
- Volunteer Waiver Form - For use by those individuals seeking to perform volunteer work on a school campus or facility.
- Facility Rental Application and Guidelines - For use by the general public when considering the rental of a school facility.
- Maintenance Department Standard Operating Procedures - A reference document for school system personnel.
- Project Enhancement and Renovations Application - For use by individual schools when looking to make specific improvements to their school building or grounds.
- Barrow County School System Insurance Requirements - Recommended minimum insurance limits apply to vendors doing business with the Barrow County School System.
- Services Vendor Requirements - This information is required for your company to do business with Barrow County School System. ALL information must be received before your company does business with the Barrow County School System.
- Vendor Address Form
- Vendor E-Verify Affidavit
System Operations Contacts
Assistant Superintendent System Operations
Building Maintenance, Custodial Services, Facility Planning & Construction, Grounds Management
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.