Work-Based Learning Application Steps
ready to apply?
To apply for the Work-Based Learning/Youth Apprenticeship program, the following requirements must be met:
- Must be in grades 11 or 12 and at least 16 years old
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must have reliable transportation to/from your job site
- Must have an acceptable attendance and discipline record
- Must have acceptable recommendations from 2 teachers
- Must complete and submit the WBL Application Packet
- Review the application process below so you'll understand what to expect
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.