Provisional Enrollment

What is a provisional enrollment and what am I missing?

Your child was enrolled in our system on a provisional basis because one or more documents required were not available at the time of enrollment. Your child may be withdrawn from school at the end of the provisional period if the documentation is not provided. If you are missing documents, you will receive a letter in the mail, approximately 30 days after your child starts school.


  • House Contracts: We can accept signed contracts, however, we’ll need the settlement statement or closing disclosure after closing.
  • Valid and Up to Date GEORGIA Immunization form 3231: We don’t accept immunizations from out of state. Immunizations must be on the NEW Georgia 3231 form. This form CANNOT be completed by a doctor or health department out of state.
  • Georgia Department of Public Health Form 3300 (hearing, vision, dental, nutrition screening): Required for any student starting in a Georgia public school for the first time. Forms, must be signed, dated and stamped by the doctor or health department. Screenings must be conducted within (1) year of the child starting school. This form can be completed by a doctor or health department out of state.

All missing documents should be emailed to:

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.