Moving within Barrow County?

Moving? Please let us know!

For students currently enrolled in Barrow County School System who've moved within the county and need to transfer to a different Barrow County school, please fill out the forms linked below and follow the steps to upload current proof of residency and photo ID.

You will need to provide a new proof-of residency so we can plan to have your child(ren) placed in the correct school(s). This will impact how your child is scheduled for classes, ensures they are active in the student school lunch software, and makes their name available in our bus route system for our transportation department.

*Please note that this is only for currently enrolled students, not new to the district or for a child returning after a withdrawal from the district.

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.