School Nurse - County Line Elementary
“I love so many things about school nursing but my favorite is teaching so I...
From Strep Throat to COVID-19, check these symptoms and information before heading to school.
To keep children in schools healthy, Georgia requires vaccines against certain diseases. Please see these reminders for required student immunizations.
Important Medical Links and Documents
- Allergy Emergency Action Plan
- Asthma Plan - English | Spanish
- Diastat Administration Orders
- Diabetic Health Management Plan
- Head Lice Procedure
- Help a Child Smile Dental Information
- Immunizations for 7th Graders
- Infectious Diseases Policy
- Medical Information Release - English | Spanish
- Medication Authorization - English | Spanish
- Medication Regulation Policy
- Meningococcal Vaccine Requirement - 16 year olds entering 11th grade must have a booster MCV4 (Meningococcal) Immunization
- Miscellaneous Student Health Plan
- Scoliosis Screening Letter - English | Spanish
- Seizure Action Plan
- Special Dietary Needs
- Sports Physical Form
- Student Health Survey
- Vaccines for Teens - English | Spanish
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.