As an employee of Barrow County Schools, you are eligible to participate in a comprehensive array of employee benefits. Our benefits offer you a cost-effective means to protect your pay and personal savings and to achieve a secure retirement. You might consider your benefits as an additional "hidden paycheck" because they add so much value to your direct pay.
We offer the following benefits:
- Health Insurance - State Health Benefit Plan
- Dental - MetLife
- Vision - Avesis
- Disability (Short-Term and Long-Term) - The Hartford
- Life Insurance (Board Paid and Supplemental) - Reliance
- Critical Illness - VOYA
- Accidental Death - Reliance
- Retirement - TRS or PSERS and 403b and 457b options with AIG
- Employee Assistance - The Hartford
- FSA Health and Dependent
- Student Loan Debt Relief
If you are a current employee and you’re looking for information about your benefits, you can now find it on the Barrow County School System Intranet within the Human Resources site.
Please email Kaila Harkins with any benefit questions.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.