Share Barrow BOLD Stories!
Multi-Media Production Coordinator
If you have a passion for creating and sharing great stories, this is the career for you! We need district-level support in the development and coordination of video production, social media content, livestreaming events, and photography.
An ideal candidate would have:
- 3-5 years of experience in media production
- Experience in video production work including pre-production experience, strong video editing experience with Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro, or equivalent software, and efficient image creation and editing experience using Photoshop
- Proficiency in video and audio production techniques and equipment with diverse types of cameras, audio, and lighting equipment
- Experience with video content generation specifically for social media
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, such as After Effects, Audition, Camera Raw, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro
- Creative mindset and exceptional organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
SCHEDULE, BENEFITS & SALARY
The salary range for this position is $44,136 - $64,647, dependent upon experience. Barrow County School System offers an impressive benefits package, including the Teacher Retirement System (TRS) which provides pension benefits upon retirement. As a 236-day calendar employee, you will share many of the school breaks. See our staff calendars. This role will require some evening and possible weekend events.
Make your mark. Share Barrow BOLD stories.
Look for Job ID #12082 Multi-Media Production Coordinator
in our job portal.
See the official job description here.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.