Students can participate in sports at their zoned school.
Before and after-school clubs and organizations are available at zoned schools for student participation. The clubs and organizations that are available are listed on the zoned school website along with the purpose, faculty advisor and a description of past or planned activities. If you do NOT want your child to participate in one of these clubs or organizations you must notify the principal in writing by completing the clubs and organizations section of the policy signature letter. You may obtain a policy signature letter from the school office. If a club or organization is started during the school year, students will have to have parental permission prior to participation.
AIM Students can participate in clubs at their home schools.
AIM currently offers the following after-school clubs and organizations:
- 4-H | Contact Homeroom Teacher
- Meets monthly during the school day
- After school opportunities through 4-H are also available
- Be The Voice | Robert Daggett
- Meets Mondays until 3:45
- Junior Beta | Samantha Stroup
- Meeting dates TBD
- Junior Tome Society - Debbie DiRenzo & Jenny Stockwell
- Meets every other Tuesday
- LEGO Robotics | Lee Bane, Tiffany Coles, Kristin Fuqua
- Meets Mondays & Wednesdays until 4:30
- Running Club | Laura Payne, Julie Wood, Shanda Farmer
- Meets Wednesdays until 4
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.