The Kennedy Elementary School Governance Team is composed of teachers, elected by the Kennedy staff, parents, business partners and the principal.
KES Governance Team Members:
- Ryan Butcher, Principal
- Trey Neupert, Assistant Principal
- Stephanie Hester, Chairperson
- Carla Satterfield, Employee, Recorder
- Allison Birdsong, Parent, Co-Chairperson
- Kathryn Eben, Employee
- Ashley DeRose, Employee
- Candice Stephens - Community representing Stephens Roofing & Construction
Meeting Dates will continue to be the last Monday of each Month but will move to 3pm with virtual option available
- August 29
- September 26
- October 24
- November 28
- January 30
- February 27
- March 27
- April 24
- May 22
Meetings are open to the public. The team meets to review and provide feedback of school data, budgetary items and any additional items related to school improvement. Please contact Ryan Butcher for meeting links.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.