We are proud to announce the following eight Barrow County School System students have been awarded state-level honors at the 2021 Georgia Student Technology Competition.
- 10th grader Delaney Harvey of the Barrow Arts & Sciences Academy placed 3rd in 9th/10th grade Graphic Design
- 9th graders Ni’Leah Moon and Bailey Wise of the Barrow Arts & Sciences Academy placed 2nd in 9th/10th grade Multimedia Applications
- 9th graders Nikolas Dawson and Tyler Russomanno of the Barrow Arts & Sciences Academy placed 3rd in 9th/10th grade 3D Modeling
- 8th grader Mason Direnzo of the Barrow Arts & Science Academy placed 2nd in 7th/8th grade 3D Modeling
- 8th grader Nicole Centeno Romero of Westside Middle School placed 3rd in 7th/8th grade Multimedia Applications
- 6th grader Ella Feggeler of the Arts & Innovation Magnet Program placed 2nd in 5th/6th grade Robotics
- 12th grader Isabella Eaton of Winder-Barrow High School was awarded the Lou Dewberry Scholarship
Delaney Harvey - Graphic Design
Ni’Leah Moon & Bailey Wise - Multimedia Applications
Nikolas Dawson & Tyler Russomanno - 3D Modeling
Mason Direnzo - 3D Modeling
Nicole Centeno Romero - Multimedia Applications
Ella Feggeler - Robotics
Barrow County Level Winners:
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.