Flu season is here! Get your flu shot to help your family stay healthy for the holidays. The Barrow County Health Department will provide flu shots (or nasal mist) for BCSS students, staff, and their families on Tuesday.
- Tuesday, November 8
- 9 am to 3 pm
- Note: This is the digital learning day
- Apalachee High School (940 Haymon Morris Rd, Winder) in the Media Center
- Winder-Barrow High School (272 N 5th Ave, Winder) in the Gymnasium, upper-level entrance
- Any BCSS student, staff, or their families
- Parents/guardians must be present for children under the age of 18.
- Bring a copy of your health insurance or Medicaid card with you.
- If you do not have insurance, you will qualify for a special grant to receive your flu shot at no cost.
ALSO: For students currently age 16 and in the 11th grade, the Health Department will have a limited supply of the meningococcal vaccine available for those students who need their vaccination.