If your rising 8th grader or current 8th grade AIM student is interested in the REACH (Realizing Educational Achievement Can Happen) Georgia Scholarship, this is the selection criteria to know.
Must provide documentation of ONE of the following:
- receive SNAP or TANF benefits
- be a foster youth, homeless or migrant youth
- live in a low-income household
Must meet ALL the following criteria:
- U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- good grades, attendance, behavior
- crime-free and drug-free record
- demonstrated support of a caring adult
Click your school logo below to request an application.
ABOUT REACH GA
REACH Georgia is the State of Georgia’s first needs-based mentorship and college scholarship program, launched in 2012 as a key component of the state’s Complete College Georgia Initiative. REACH provides eligible, academically-promising students with the academic, social, and financial support needed to graduate from high school, access college, and achieve postsecondary success. The Scholarship is administered by the Georgia Student Finance Authority (GSFA), the same state agency that administers the HOPE Scholarship and Grant Program as well as other state- and lottery-funded financial aid programs.