We are BOLDLY COMMITTED TO STUDENT SUCCESS. Our mission is to provide children with a safe and positive educational environment in order that they may become successful and contributing citizens in our society. We believe educational success is the result of a cooperative effort of the home, school, and community.
- Children are valued individuals with unique needs and provided with a variety of learning experiences, resources, and opportunities to demonstrate their abilities.
- All children can learn. Learning is the chief priority of our school.
- All children have choices and are responsible for the results (positive or negative) of those choices.
- Children’s self-esteem and achievements are directly related to positive relationships and mutual respect among and between parents, staff, students, and community.
- Parents, teachers, and community members have a tremendous responsibility in preparing our children to be successful and contributing citizens in our society.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes learning for our children.
- Our children will apply knowledge gained by solving real life problems.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.