As an option for our BCSS families, our school district is making a student accident insurance plan available for students at a low cost. The school district does not provide any type of health or accident insurance for injuries incurred by your child at school. We're offering this program because of trends in rising family health and dental insurance costs, increased deductibles, co-payments, or lack of health or dental insurance coverage.
To keep children in schools healthy, Georgia requires vaccines against certain diseases. Please see these reminders for required student immunizations.
From Strep Throat to COVID-19, check these symptoms and information before heading to school.
Important Medical Links and Documents
- Allergy Emergency Action Plan
- Asthma Plan - English | Spanish
- Diastat Administration Orders
- Diabetic Health Management Plan
- Head Lice Procedure
- Help a Child Smile Dental Information
- Immunizations for 7th Graders
- Infectious Diseases Policy
- Medical Information Release - English | Spanish
- Medication Authorization - English | Spanish
- Medication Regulation Policy
- Meningococcal Vaccine Requirement - 16 year olds entering 11th grade must have a booster MCV4 (Meningococcal) Immunization
- Miscellaneous Student Health Plan
- Scoliosis Screening Letter - English | Spanish
- Seizure Action Plan
- Special Dietary Needs
- Sports Physical Form - English | Spanish
- Student Health Survey - English | Spanish
- Vaccines for Teens - English | Spanish
Is Your Child Too Sick for School?
- Know What to do About the Flu (flu.gov)
- Seasonal Influenza from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta on Influenza
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.