Arts & Innovation Magnet Program middle school students will experience innovative approaches to teaching and learning every day of the school year. Students will experience learning through the pervasive use of arts integration strategies.
Unique and flexible creative learning spaces abound at the Center for Innovative Teaching where AIM Program students can explore learning through a wide variety of perspectives during their core content classes and their mini-academy rotations. These include:
- Engineering & Technology in the Makerspace & Robotics Laboratory
- Choreography & Dance in the Dance Studio
- Acting & Theater Technology in the Black Box Theater
- Podcasting & Digital Music Creation in the Music Technology Lab
- 2-D, 3-D, and Digital Art in the multiple Art Studios
- Nutrition & Agriculture in the Innovative Learning Gardens
- Communicative Arts in the Green Screen Recording Studio.
When paired with our Barrow BOLD teachers and the transformative expertise of our collaborative partners at ArtsNow Learning, these spaces give us the opportunity to engage our students in artful and innovative ways that serve as inspiring models for middle school teaching and learning.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.