Students at the Arts and Innovation Magnet (AIM) Program will learn through the arts using arts integration strategies.
An expanded robotics laboratory will breathe new life into the system’s existing partnership with the UGA College of Education and Korean-based company, Roborobo, through a new project focused on developing student’s computational thinking through robotics and programming.
The most expansive renovations are the dedicated arts integration spaces that include a 1000 square foot dance studio, a black box theater and green wall studio, a well-equipped Makerspace, computer lab for digital art creation and a new digital music lab. These spaces, when paired with our Barrow BOLD teachers and the transformative expertise of our partners at ArtsNow, give us the opportunity to engage our students in artful and innovative ways and is a model for schools across the district and state.
- Engineering & Technology in the CFIT Makerspace
- Dance & Choreography in the CFIT Dance Studio
- Theatrical Production in the CFIT Black Box Theater
- Agriculture & Food Science in the GIKI Garden/Food Lab
- Visual Art & Design in the CFIT Visual Art Studio
- Culinary Arts in the Culinary Lab
- Communicative Arts in the CFIT Classroom
- Digital Arts in the CFIT Secondary Digital Media Laboratory
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.