July 19-21st brought 22 3rd-8th graders into CFIT for the inaugral STEM + Arts Camp! Students from all over Barrow County came together to explore scienece, technology, engineering, math, and arts through many different projects!
- Paint Pours
- STEM Challenge: Turning milk into plastic
- Sharpie & Rubbing Alcohol farbic art
- Marbling paper & flower pots
- Seed bomb making
- Op Art
- Pendulum Painting
- Garden time with the AIM Chickens
- STEM Rotations in the MakerSpace
Students had a great time creating, making, and exploring.
Keep an eye out for more opportunities like this coming soon!
STEM_Camp_Slideshow by Ashley Bailey