Respect For ALL
BASA will provide a learning community where everyone feels valued, empowered, safe, and supported. Students will explore their passions and interests through learning experiences designed to maximize engagement, achievement, and the cultivation of a culture that leads to success in and out of the classroom.
- Articulate thoughts and ideas clearly using oral, written, and nonverbal skills in a variety of forms and contexts
- Provide unique classroom experiences and offer a variety of clubs and extracurricular activities
- Provide engaging learning experiences that are accessible and applicable to our diverse student body
- Implement student goal setting and metacognition in classrooms
- Identify barriers to teaching and learning, and align our support systems to address those barriers and promote healthy student development
- Transcend traditional ideas, rules, patterns, and relationships to create new or meaningful ideas, methods, or interpretations
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.