- Allergy/Emergency Action Plan
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetic Health Action Plan
- Diastat Administration Orders
- Medical Authorization
- Medical Information Release and Fax Consent - Spanish Version
- Miscellaneous Student Health Action Plan
- Seizure Health Action Plan
- Special Dietary Request
Is Your Student Too Sick for School?
When your student has a fever, keep them home. During the first days of illness when systems are most severe and the infection is most contagious, students should stay home. Students can return to school when symptoms are improving and no fever has been detected for 24 hours.
- Know What to do About the Flu (flu.gov)
- Seasonal Influenza from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta on Influenza
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.