About Bramlett Elementary
Mission: Our mission is to form a partnership with families, our school, and the community in order to nurture and support the academic, social and emotional needs of each child. Our goal is to aid in developing self-sufficient, contributing members of society.
- Students’ learning needs should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of our school.
- Students need to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, and they need to be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional practices throughout the curriculum that support their different learning styles.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- A student’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students, staff, and community resources.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing our school’s mission.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is necessary if our school is to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
622 Freeman Brock Road
Auburn, GA 30011
Classes: 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Office Hours: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
BRES Fast Facts:
School Colors: Purple & Yellow
Enrollment: PreK to 5th Grade
Cluster: Russell Middle, Winder-Barrow High
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.