Right now, a dinosaur-sized playground feature unlike any other on the planet is being constructed in Brno, Czech Republic by KOMPAN, the world’s largest playground company. This amazing 28 feet tall, 71 feet long climbing rope structure is arriving this summer to a brand-new destination playground at the Center for Innovative Teaching (CFIT) Campus in Winder, GA. We need your help to bring the Barrowsaurus to life by creating a mascot to represent this one-of-a-kind playground structure.
You are invited to submit your very own design idea for the official Barrowsaurus mascot that would bring this playground structure to life.
Recommended Design Tips
- Be thoughtful and creative about how the Barrowsaurus is unique to our community.
- Consider the size, shape, and unique features of the structure.
- Keep the audience in mind: Families and children aged 3 to 16.
- Visit the Barrow Community Foundation website for more inspirational images and details.
- Do not use existing trademarked or copyrighted characters in your design.
- Use the colors of the Barrowsaurus materials and Barrow Community Foundation below:
Submit your creation with a short explanation of your design choices by midnight on February 20, 2023.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE SUBMISSION FORM
(Sign-in required to access the form.)
All designs submitted by Barrow County residents under the age of 18 will be considered in the selection of the official Barrowsaurus mascot to be used in various multimedia formats by the Building Our Future Campaign for social media posts, marketing, and other public relations purposes.
All entries become the property of the Barrow Community Foundation (BCF) and the Barrow County School System (BCSS). BCF and BCSS reserve the right to use any and all information related to the competition, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law. Participants hereby grant BCF and BCSS a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the submission in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation.