About Haymon-morris middle
- Education is a continuous process that requires constant evaluation and adjustment to assure success for all involved.
- The middle school is a bridge between elementary and high school that develops early adolescents’ abilities to be responsible, self-guided learners.
- The developmental needs of early adolescents drive our efforts.
- Each student should be known well by at least one adult in our school, so no child will go unnoticed
- Our curriculum reflects a commitment to equity, respects diversity, and elicits excellence from every student.
- By defining the learning styles of our students, we help them become aware of their strengths and weaknesses.
- By providing a safe, secure environment, our teachers can teach and our students can learn, interact, and flourish.
- In enthusiastically embracing the community, including businesses, families, and civic groups, as active participants in the education of our students.
HMMS Fast Facts:
School Colors: Navy Blue & Gold
Enrollment: 6th-8th Grade, Approx. 750 students
Feeder Schools: Bethlehem & Yargo Elementary
Cluster: Apalachee High
1008 Haymon-Morris Rd.
Winder, GA 30680
Classes: 8:30 a.m.-3:10 p.m.
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.