About Russell middle
Mission: To develop lifelong learners in an environment of mutual respect
Vision: To facilitate the development of young learners into role model students
Motto: Role Model Students + Role Model Staff = Role Model School
- Student learning is the chief priority for the school.
- Students learning needs should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- A student’s self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative is our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
RMS FAST FACTS:
Mascot: The Dog Pack
School Colors: Red & White
Enrollment: 6th-8th Grade, Approx. 850 students
Feeder Schools: Bramlett & County Line
Cluster: Winder-Barrow High
364 W. Candler St.
Winder, GA 30680
Classes: 8:30 a.m.-3:10 p.m.
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-3:10 p.m.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.