- Students are not allowed into the building, nor can they be dropped off before 7 in the morning, unless part of the Before School Care Program.
- Students are tardy after 7:30. They must be in the classroom at 7:30. Please, do not drop students off in the parking lot or at the school's entrance.
- In the event, that a student must be checked out from school ALL parents and guardians need to bring ID into the building. Students can not be released to any adult without proper ID. All Checkouts must be done before 1:15 pm.
- Car rider parents or guardian must have a car tag in order to pick up student. Without a tag, parent or guardian must go to the office to have IDs checked.
- No transportation changes are taken over the phone, only in person or by written statement in the agenda and signed by parent or guardian.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.