Visit the Counseling Department Website to read important posts and announcements, receive scholarship information, find forms for a Counselor Letter of Recommendation or Hospital Homebound, or view Parent Night Presentations.
We welcome any parent, guardian or student to speak with our counselors regarding circumstances impacting your family. We can discuss school based recommendations, as well as give you resources we deem appropriate. Students are welcome to come to the counseling office any moment they experience an emergency. If your student has recently been hospitalized or evaluated by a mental health professional, please contact your school counselor to develop a Safety Plan for re-entry into WBHS. Contact your student's counselor.
- Parent Portal (sign-up, password reset, students grades, students schedule, etc.)
- GaDOE Financial Data
- BCSS Budget Information
- Supporting Georgia Families of Children with Disabilities
- Video Explanation of Milestones Score Reports (Spanish)
- Yearbook Information
- SLDS in Parent Portal
- Bring the Internet home for just $9.95 per month - See if you are eligible!
- Georgia Virtual School Information
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.