Students may park in the school parking lots under the following conditions:
- Possession of a valid Georgia Driver’s License
- Proof of adequate insurance coverage of vehicle
- Agreement to park in the assigned parking area only
- Assuming liability for damage to property
- Vehicle must be left alone during the school day
- Registration or tag receipt
Parking decal must be purchased and displayed in the prescribed manner. Failure to observe these regulations will lead to temporary or permanent loss of parking privileges. Cars may also be towed if in violation of parking rules. Vehicles parked on WBHS are on private property and are therefore subject to search and seizure. Parking is a privilege, not a right, and will be removed if rules and regulations are not followed.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.