November Date Added!
Would you like to serve as a mentor in the Barrow County School System? Do you need more information in order to make an informed decision about joining the mentor program?
You are invited to attend a BCSS Mentor Information and Orientation Session on any of the following dates and times.
- Sept. 8: Noon–1pm
- Sept. 13: Noon–1pm & 4pm–5pm
- Oct. 6: 9am–10am
- Oct. 18: Noon–1pm & 4pm–5pm
- Nov. 3: Noon–1pm & 4pm–5pm
Sessions will take place at Sims Academy, 985 Austin Road, Winder where you will be directed to the hospitality suite upon arrival.
- Roles of the mentor and mentor program staff
- Policies and procedures
- Getting started
- Suggestions for developing relationships
- Mentor support
- Reservations are not required.
Please contact Sherri Perry at 678-219-3337 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Contact your school’s Mentor Coordinator for additional opportunities.