Parent Resource Center
The Parent Resource Center’s purpose is to provide parents with valuable information to assist with meeting the educational needs of their child. The center contains informative brochures and pamphlets that deal with topics such as: building homework skills, reading/math tips, SST, RTI, developmental characteristics, Title I parent resource information, etc.
Copies of the Parent Involvement Plan, Title I School-Wide School Improvement Plan, and school compact are available for review in the Parent Resource Center.
The Parent Resource Center is available for use daily from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Media Restriction Form
If you do not wish to have your child featured in media related to Westside Middle School, please read the MEDIA section of the Student Handbook. Additionally, please read this policy from Barrow County Schools if you wish for your child to bring their own technology (including phones) to school.
Important Links and Resources
- Dual Enrollment Information
- Get Involved
- Be a Mentor
- Sign up for Parent Portal and access students grades and attendance records (Video)
- Problems? Email email@example.com.
- What Parents Need to Know about Bullying
- Financial Data Reporting
- Supporting Georgia Families of Children with Disabilities
- Georgia Virtual School Information
- Curriculum Standards for all subjects
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.