About Yargo elementary
Yargo Elementary is a PK-5 elementary school that serves approximately 1,000 students. Winder is a large, rural community in Barrow County.,
Vision: Empowering our learners to positively impact society.
Mission: To apply real world thinking to ensure that all students become self-directed, responsible learners who are compassionate and productive citizens.
- Everyone in our school community has a special place and is important!
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Student learning constitutes the chief priority of the school.
- Mutual respect among students, faculty, and staff enhances students' self-esteem and integrity.
- Our school community will exhibit behaviors that reflect school wide expectations.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of rigorous instructional approaches.
- Academically successful students flourish with the support of all stakeholders.
Congratulations to the National Beta Sponsor(s) and Beta students in your school for achieving National Beta School of Distinction status. This national award speaks highly of your commitment to academic excellence and illustrates your dedication to preparing students for college and career readiness. Our club grew by 10%! We're proud to be named a 2019-2020 National Beta School of Distinction!
Thank you for celebrating your students' achievements with National Beta! We were proud to honor your school's dedication
and commitment to academic excellence, by naming you a 2019 - 2020 National Beta School of Merit.
1000 Haymon-Morris Road
Winder, GA 30680
Classes: 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
(Children may arrive at 7 a.m.)
Office Hours: 6:55 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.
YES Fast Facts
School Colors: Blue and Gold
Enrollment: Pre-K to 5th Grade
Cluster: Haymon-Morris Middle, Apalachee High
Transportion Changes must be turned into the front office by 12 noon each day.
Transportation changes must be in writing, phone calls and emails are not accepted.
Pick up of Students
Early pick up of students ends at 1:15 pm.
Afterschool students pick up starts at 2:30 pm.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.