Parent/Teacher Organization (PTO)
Why Join the PTO?
Show teachers and parent volunteers that you support them. Have a voice within the school. Help purchase equipment and materials like new computers, playground equipment and library books. Sponsor and help organize school programs and activities including Touch-a-Truck, Paint Night, Teacher Appreciation Week, etc. Your generous financial support and/or volunteer work make it possible.
Next Time You Buy Groceries, Pick Up Some Cash For Our School!
Box Top$ For Education
- Download the BoxTop$ For Education App
- Find Yargo Elementary
- Scan your receipt in the app within 14 days of purchase & Yargo Elementary earns for participating items!
- Sign in (or Register) to your Publix account
- My Profile (top right corner with your name)
- Find ‘My Publix Partner’ using the arrows in the middle of the screen
- Type ‘Yargo’ to find our school
- Simply enter your phone number at checkout & Yargo Elementary earns on participating items!
- Create or Sign into Coca-Cola account & download app
- Choose Yargo Elementary
- Scan Coca-Cola via app or Enter code online & Yargo Elementary earns!
Community Coffee- Community Cash for Schools
- Turn in Proof of Purchase to homeroom teacher
- PTO will submit to Community Coffee for earnings for Yargo Elementary!
Thank you for supporting Yargo Elementary School!
Please email us at YargoPTO@gmail.com with any questions or to join PTO.
YES 2023-24 Executive Board
- Ashley Moore - President
- Kate Timms - Vice President
- Amanda Butler - Secretary
- Alexis Chapman - Treasurer
- Tim Jacobson - Treasurer
- Amanda Sarabia - Event Coordinator
- Heather Mathis - Event Coordinator
- Amanda McCallum - Fundraising Coordinator
- Michelle Dominguez - Fundraising Coordinator
- Aaliyah Jiwa - Hospitality & SpiritWear Coordinator
- Bianca Dominguez - Spirit wear Coordinator
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.