Here are some of the websites we like to visit. They are organized by subject area. Please be aware these links will take you out of the Yargo Elementary website. Barrow County Schools is not responsible for their content.
- Color Test - See if your right brain and left brain are working together.
- Art History - Learn art history while playing detective.
- Inside Art - Explore a painting as an art historian would. You will love this one!
- Art Everywhere - Discover online exhibits, art museums, information about art, and activities.
- Word Hippo - Find definitions, antonyms, and synonyms for words.
- KidsClick - A search engine for kids by school librarians
- Fact Monster - You’ll find an almanac, dictionary, atlas, encyclopedia, news and games all at one site!
- Enchanted Learning - On this site you can find printouts, research, and maps over many different topics.
- Safe Search - Search engine just for kids. A good place to start when you’re looking for information.
- Star Fall - Language Arts activities
- Riddle Games or Sentences - How well can you infer information?
- Fun Brain - Educational Games
- Arcademic Skill Builders - Research-based and standards-aligned free educational games.
- Tumble Books - Listen to read alouds and take quizzes for comprehension practice (Username: yargo Password: books)
- Tumble Books Audio Books - Username: tumble2020 Password: A3b5c6
- Arcademic Skill Builders - Research-based and standards-aligned free educational math games.
- The ArtimAttack- How quickly can recall your addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division facts.
- Quick Flash II - See how quickly you can recall your multiplication facts.
- Math-Aids.com - See how quickly you can recall your division facts.
- Math Playground - math games by grade level.
- Tumble Books Math Username: tumble2020 Password: A3b5c6
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.